When heroin addicts stop using, they may experience a variety of physical and emotional symptoms, including depression, anxiety, restlessness and insomnia. These are typical signs of heroin withdrawal. If you have decided to detox at home, then give yourself a fighting chance.
Detox heroin at home
The Parisi Formula consists of three high-grade supplements, Polynesian Noni Juice, Imodium anti-diarrheal medication, and Ibuprofen pain-reliever and anti-inflammatory. Each of the six ingredients makes a compelling case for inclusion, but no single ingredient stands alone. However, when used together, these six products show great promise for assisting individuals through withdrawal.
- Cravites is an inhibitory support formula for the serotenergic inhibitory system, which is partly responsible for the dissolution of cravings.
- Tranquille is an inhibitory support formula for the GABAergic inhibitory system, which is needed for relaxation. It’s taken periodically to manage the ups and downs of detoxification.
- Dream Weaver is a sleep support formula. It helps with sleep initiation; Non-Rapid-Eye-Movement (NREM) sleep and Rapid-Eye-Movement (REM) sleep.
- Noni fruit, leaves and roots have been used by Hawaiians in making medicines for hundreds of years. Curiously enough, Noni tastes a lot like blue cheese. Noni is still used today to treat a host of ailments, including muscle aches and pains, dysentery, depression and addiction.
- Imodium helps stop diarrhea by slowing down digestion and the movement of your intestines. Loperamide, the active ingredient in Imodium, is an opiate. It works by activating opioid receptors in your gastrointestinal tract.
- Ibuprofen is a non-narcotic pain reliever that helps with opioid abstinence syndrome, especially with the pain associated with withdrawal.